When ordering goods from 0T Designs for delivery outside of the UK the recipient may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are payable once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges must be borne by the recipient and 0T Designs cannot advise on any customs taxes.
We would like our international customers to note that we are obliged to declare the full value of goods on all packages shipped outside the EU and all cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
If delivery can’t be completed due to unpaid import duties, when the parcel comes back to us a $20 fee may be deducted from your refund to cover the return charges and fees that were billed by the carrier.
- Delivery is free (within the UK and USA) for all orders inclusive of VAT. Other delivery methods are available at additional cost. The current charge can be ascertained by contacting 0T Designs. Prior to the conclusion of the contract, 0T Designs will inform the Customer the total amount to be debited.
- The risk of damage to or loss of Goods ordered from 0T Designs will pass to the Customer when the goods are delivered.
- Two-day despatch is normally achieved but not guaranteed. All orders will be despatched where reasonably practicable the same working day as the order is received by 0T Designs and normally delivered within two to three working days.
- Carriage will be charged on orders involving Export at the appropriate rate prevailing at the date of despatch. Prior to the conclusion of the contract, 0T Designs will inform the Customer the total amount to be debited.
- The Customer is responsible at their own expense to obtain any import or export license or any other documentation deemed necessary by any compliant authority.
- The Customer must inspect the Goods as soon as reasonably practicable after delivery or upon purchase from a store and shall within 48 hours of such delivery or receipt give notice to the Customer Service Department of 0T Designs (via E-MAIL) of any apparent physical or delivery damage in the Goods.
- Queries regarding shortages of Goods must be made within 24 hours of the delivery date and must be accompanied by the despatch note. Queries regarding Goods invoiced but not delivered must be made to the Customer Service Department of 0T Designs within 24 hours of invoice date and the invoice number must be quoted.
- NOTHING IN THIS SECTION AFFECTS THE LEGAL RIGHTS OF THE CONSUMER. FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE FROM YOUR LOCAL TRADING STANDARDS OFFICE OR CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU.