The availability information for products sold is included on each product information page. Please note that we cannot guarantee despatch dates and all despatch dates given are estimates. In the event that the product you ordered is unavailable, we will let you know by email.
We describe every item on our website as accurately as we can. However, occasionally product descriptions or pricing errors occur. If after you have submitted your order we discover such an error or the item ordered becomes unavailable, we will do our best to inform you at the earliest opportunity. You may then choose whether to proceed with your order or cancel it. If we cannot contact you, we may treat your order as cancelled.
- Where possible orders should be made using 0T Designs order number and a Customer number.
- 0T Designs reserves the right to deliver part orders, or hold orders until all items are available, as required.
- Acceptance of an internet order placed by a Customer and the completion of the contract between the Customer and 0T Designs will take place when the Customer receives an email from 0T Designs that confirms that the Goods have been dispatched “Dispatch Confirmation”. The Contract between us will only be formed when 0T Designs sends the Customer the Dispatch Confirmation.
- If 0T Designs is unable to supply the Customer with a Good, for example, because that Good is no longer available, or because of an error in the price on 0T Designs website, or 0T Designs is unable to obtain authorisation for the Customer’s payment, or where the Customer does not accept 0T Designs terms and conditions of sale, 0T Designs will inform the Customer of this by e-mail, for internet orders and 0T Designs will not process the Customer’s order. If the Customer has already paid for the Goods, 0T Designs will refund the Customer the full amount as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days.
- ACCEPTANCE BY 0T DESIGNS OF ANY PAYMENT MADE BY THE CUSTOMER IN CONNECTION WITH ANY GOODS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE 0T DESIGNS ACCEPTANCE OF THE CUSTOMER’S ORDER AND A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT IS NOT FORMED UNTIL THE CUSTOMER RECEIVES 0T DESIGNS DISPATCH CONFIRMATION E-MAIL AND 0T DESIGNS WILL NOT BE OBLIGED TO SUPPLY GOODS TO THE CUSTOMER UNTIL THEN.